Congratulations on your choice of a new friend. Here are some helpful hints for registering your new dog.
- Choose a unique or personalized name. Names are subject to Registry approval and may not include profanity.
- Your registration number is found on the top left side of the official ownership registration form, under the yellow arrow that says “Dog’s Name.” It is called “Reg. No.” An example of this number is H13-ZZ-AB-32566A. Place this number in the appropriate boxes.
- APRI allows you to tell us the color of your dog. There are no standard colors that we ask you to choose from.
- Be sure to indicate whether your dog has been neutered.
- Twelve characters are allotted for the “call name” of your dog. This is the name that will appear on your free dog tag. Be sure to include a phone number where you can be reached if your dog is lost.
- APRI offers several certificate options for registering your pet. Indicate which one best suits your dog.
- Don’t forget, APRI offers 4 or 5 generation pedigrees to document the family history of your dog.
- Any of these options can be ordered with a photo of your dog or of you and your dog. Make sure you send the very best photo possible if you choose this option.
- Fill in your personal and your credit card information.
- We are PCI compliant, so your credit card information is secure.
- If you have not received your Certificate of Registration within 21 mailing days, please call our office at 479-299-4418. Someone will gladly help you.